Today has been a good day. I found out I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is my first ever nomination for something like this, so thank you to the wonderful Natalie’s Beauty Base for nominating me! THANK YOU!
There are some rules for the versatile Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy – if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award – you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So here are 7 things about me!
- I love musical theatre and wish I could go see a show every night and also I wish I could perform in a musical every night for a year! How amazing would that be
- I’m half Irish and I am planning on moving there after I have completed my A levels
- I am a very family orientated person and if a family member asked to see me I would make sure I was free and would scrap every plan I have just so I can see them
- I binge watch on Netflix ALL THE TIME. IT’S NOT OK AND IT NEEDS TO STOP!
- I’m obsessed with the 50s. I listen to music from the 50s and I wish I could dress like them. You know what I wish I was a teenager in the 50s my life would be so much easier!
- I love editing my YouTube videos more than actually filming them as I can just sit down and edit and its just more fun really! (self promo) SUBSCRIBE
- When I feel in a panic or am angry I go for a drive in my car. I don’t know but something just calms me down when I get in the car!
15 Bloggers I would like to nominate
- Wanderings of a Lost Soul
- The Little Owl Blog
- Bake Happy
- Charismatic Baking
- Therapy Tales
- Apartment Stori
- Free Falling
- Ciara Rose
- Bethy Beauty
- Thoughts in Style
- Lipsticks and Law
- of life and style
Thank you so much for the nomination and I hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do!
Thank you again