I wrote a blog post on this very topic last year because I love to have goals and plans. One of my favourite things to do in fact is to sit down with my diary and plan everything.
Also I am writing this post fairly early on in the summer because last week was my last exam and I NEVER HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN!
My friend Ellie and I spent most of our time at school this year making lists of things that we wanted to do and I thought I would share these things with you.
- Go on holiday (more than once)
- Similarly to last year take more pictures (I love documenting my life with pictures/videos)
- Also sticking with the photography theme I want to get a disposable camera and take lots of pictures and then at the end of summer get them developed to have memories that are actually printed!
- Have a BBQ
- Get lost in the middle of no where
- Go visit London
- Road Trips
- Spend time with family (especially my Mum and Grandma)
- Swim in the sea
- Spend time with friends
- Camping! (I love camping!)
- Try to keep some form of journal
- Vlog more
- HAVE FUN! 🙂
This summer is one I want to remember because technically I won’t have a summer like this again because of the fact that I don’t have to go to school ever again!
Like I said in last years post, I highly doubt that I will manage to achieve all of these, but I hope by the time that September comes I have achieved many if not most of them!
Do you have any plans?