I have written this post every year since I have started my blog, so there was no chance of me missing a year!
Today I broke up from college for summer and tomorrow I embark on a holiday to Romania with the Libra Foundation where I will be working with children of different ages and organising fun activities for them. Then I am off to Disneyland Paris for three days, so there is lots happening this summer that I need to squeeze into 9 weeks!
What I want to do this Summer
- Make friends with the people that I meet in Romania. There are some Romanian volunteers that are going to be there.
- Take far too many photos
- Complete my holiday scrapbook of photos
- Take photos for my media coursework
- Go on day trips with my friends to different places that you haven”t been to before
- Vlog as much as I can so I have memories to look back on
- Go on a road trip and have a picnic
- Go to the cinema once a week
- Go swimming once a week (either the sea or a pool, I have no preference)
- Print photos and stick them in a photo album
- Sew some more badges on my guide blanket
- Complete my photography project
- Set up a photography website
- Get some work experience within the film/TV industry so I can have some experience at the things I want to do as a career
- Spend some time with my Mum and Grandma
I swear these lists get longer with each and every year that goes by.
There is so much on my list that I want/need to do this summer that I doubt everything will get done, but there is always hope that I will do some of it!
What are your plans for the summer?